Friday, December 08, 2006

Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask for prayer concerning my work permit. My file is still lost in Lusaka and my tourist visa expires on Tuesday 12 December. So what that means is, that I either need to get an extension on my tourist visa or leave the country until my work permit is approved. The problem is I have already extended my tourist visa the maximum amount. On Tuesday I will be going to the immigration office and explaining to them my situation. The lady in Lusaka said that they should extend my tourist visa until my work permit file can be found and processed. Please pray that I will be able to talk to the right people at the immigration office in Kitwe and that they will extend my visa with no problems. Also please continue to pray that my file would be found in Lusaka and that it would be processed soon!!
We are on the last day of our Leadership Conference. It has been a great week!! It is sad that it is over! There were only a few set backs but everything was in God's control and it went according to His plan!! I will write more details next week and try to post some pictures!
Thank you for your prayers!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

We will be praying for your work visa to be found! God is always in control. I am glad that the conference went well. Hope to hear more about it! Miss you and love you!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bri Bri,

Lots of love and prayers about this visa situation!

Love,
Tiff

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home