Monday, May 14, 2007

brushing my teeth


This picture looks innocent enough, but there is quite a story behind it! Sunday morning i went to brush my teeth before church. I put my toothbrush under the tap and turned the water on. However, a frog happened to be in the tap and so when i turned the water on he came flying out and landed on my TOOTHBRUSH!! So naturally i screamed and threw my toothbrush! My heart was beating so fast and i couldn't stop laughing... but sadly no one was there to laugh with me!! Thankfully i had an extra toothbrush and i was still able to brush my teeth, but now i am a little leary of using my bathroom sink!! =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I betcha that put a little "bounce" in your day! :-)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

it really "drained" the frog though! lol I crack myself up.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi bri, how did that little thing manage to get passed Isabi? - Happy

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How loud did you scream?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

ha ha ha... i didn't scream loud at all really. and i was laughing really hard too!! of course isabi was just sitting there looking at me. no help at all!!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home