Saturday, August 25, 2007

Isabi = Cockroach & Bird...



















Isabi, my lovely cat, has put me thru quite a bit the past day. Last night i woke up to see Isabi chasing a big ole' cockroach that was crawling across a pillow that was next to my head!! only at the time i didn't realize it was a cockroach cause i was half asleep. I saw him knock it to the ground so i didn't bother cause i knew he would kill it... well instead he decided to play with it for a long while. Then he would put it in his mouth and fling it up to play some more. and he almost flung it up on my bed!! i was too tired to actually get up to do anything about it, and he had gotten it stuck between the dresser and nightstand so i went back to sleep. then this morning when i was sweeping is when i realized it was a cockroach!!! i was soooo disgusted!! that thing was on my BED!!!! i don't know if it came in on its own or if he brought it in, either way its disgusting!!!!!!!


















this is the dead cockroach!!
THEN... i was getting ready to go to teens Bible study when i hear something out on the porch. i step out to see Isabi walking thru the doorway with a live bird in his mouth!! so, i started yelling at him to go outside to no avail... then he takes it under my bed!! he was trying to play with it under there but i wasn't so keen on that!! Thankfully my friends Chopo and Chawa were around to come and get it out of my room for me!! i don't really like birds, especially when they are in my room under my bed!!!!!
i just wanted to share that all with you! i thought about kicking the cat out, but i like him so he is staying! =)


3 Comments:

Blogger Dave & Heather said...

We know the feeling about the cockroaches. Both of our cats loved to catch them and eat them while we were still in Georgia. Heather was always afraid that one would land on her while she was sleeping. The cat is just showing you that she is a great hunter. Sounds like you have had some exciting times.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow a cockroach!! Those things are creepy, but a BIRD..... Nice work Isabi!!! Wonder how she managed to get it.... Well it could've been worse like Angela's cat which gets lizards and all... Take care

3:23 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

Hi Brianne-
This is random, but I am updating an ATLA database and trying to find your email address. Could you send it to me if you have the chance? ashley.talley@gmail.com

Thank so much.
~Ashley Talley

PS- Really enjoyed readying your blog. You're doing some amazing things!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home